Last Updated on September 11, 2020
There is no inbuilt option in the Vimeo website to loop a video to repeatedly play the video again and again. But there is a hidden option to loop Vimeo videos. Let’s learn how you can do that.
How To Loop Vimeo Video
- Open the Vimeo video that you wanted to watch.
- Edit the URL on your browser and enter the player. before vimeo.com.
- Then add /video/ after the .com and then at the end include ?amp;loop=1 to loop the vimeo video.
- The final Vimeo video URL must look like this
- Then hit enter to open the video, now the video will play in a loop in Vimeo web-based player.
How to loop Vimeo Video When you Embed on Site
- When you wanted to embed a Video Video and they make it play in a loop, you can do this by enabling the Loop video option when you get the embed code.
- To embed the video click on the Share icon.
- You will be provided with various options. Right below the video under the Special Stuff section choose the Loop Video option before copying the embed code.
- Now copy and paste the Vimeo embed code on your site.
That’s it you have now looped a Vimeo video. Do leave your comments if you face any other issues with Vimeo playback.