Acer is one of the most popular brands in producing innovative high-quality laptops and Chromebooks. In some circumstances, you need to take a screenshot on your Acer laptop.
It may be a conversation or a technical issue when you are playing games or any other things like this.
You will learn how to capture the screen of your Acer laptop here.
You can take a screenshot on Acer laptops by 3 methods. Let’s see how.
Take a Screenshot on Acer Laptops
1. Acer Laptop Screenshot Using Buttons
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- You can easily take a screenshot on your laptop by pressing the print screen button (Prt sc) in Windows 7 Os Laptops.
- Open the paint application and click Ctrl + V simultaneously to paste the captured image.
- Then save the file as an image on your computer.
- For Windows 8, 10 os laptops you need to press the windows button + print screen button (Prt sc) simultaneously to capture the screen
- The captured screenshot will be saved automatically in screenshots folder under pictures library in your file explorer
2. Acer Screenshot Using the Snipping Tool
In this method, we are going to capture your laptop screen using the snipping tool.
Snipping tool software is inbuilt in Windows OS. So there’s no need to download external software to capture your screen
Step 1: Press the start button and search for the snipping tool.
Step 2: Go to the screen which you want to capture.
Step 3: Click on New in the top left corner in the snipping tool.
Step 4: Then press the left click on the mouse and drag it to take a screenshot like below.
Step 5: After capturing the selected screen click on file > save as and save it to your computer.
3. Acer Screenshot Using New Snip & Sketch Tool
This method will work only on Windows 10 OS laptops.
Snip & Sketch tool is also the latest inbuilt software in Windows 10 OS.
It’s the newest version of the snipping tool from Microsoft.
Step 1: Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
Step 2: Press the windows button and search for Snip & Sketch.
You can also open it by pressing the Windows button + Shift + S buttons simultaneously.
Step 3: Click on new in the top left corner and draw on-screen by using left click on your mouse to capture the selected screen.
Step 4: Press the Ctrl + S shortcut buttons to save the captured screenshot in your laptop.
Acer Screenshot Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I screenshot on my Acer laptop Windows 10?
Press the Windows logo key + print screen (prt sc) key to take a screenshot on Acer laptop windows 10
How do you screenshot on an Acer Chrome laptop?
On your Acer Chromebook laptop, open the page you wanted to screenshot on click on the Ctrl Button + Switch Windows Screen button on the function bar. Your chrome screenshot will be taken.
That’s it. I hope now you were able to take a screenshot on an Acer laptop using any of the above methods.
Navaneethan is a fulltime technical writer who writes how-to tutorials in an easy step by step way. He has good technical knowledge of using Windows OS for 5 years and how to fix errors.