How to take a screenshot / screen capture on Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 features a 7.00-inch display and powered by the 2.2GHz processor, runs Fire OS 3.0 and 4500mAh battery.
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the power button and the volume down button at the same time for 1-2 seconds.
- After a second you will see a copy of the image of your screen that gets smaller and then disappears.
- You can view the screenshot in the Photos app.
- The captured image can be shared with your friends through any social media networks like facebook and twitter.
Hope this tutorial was easy to take a screenshot on your tablet.If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know in comments.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.
My kindle fire hdx cannot screenshot in forever. If I try to do it says power off? Or turns off. Every time I watch a video it pauses during it and I have to restart it. My volume quit working so oil had to download a thing that does volume for me now. Has anyone else had these problems?