LG G5 SE smartphone comes with 5.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display and 1440 x 2560 pixels of resolution.The phone contains 32GB of internal storage that can be expandable and it also having 3GB of RAM powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor.
LG G5 SE runs on Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2800mAh removable battery. The phone supports all connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 3G.
- Navigate the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
- You will hear the camera shutter sound which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- The screenshot will be saved to the “Screenshots” folder in your gallery.
- You can share the captured screenshot using social icons like facebook,twitter,etc.,
How to take a screenshot on an LG G5 SE using shortcut icon
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot .
- Pull down the notification shade and tap the Capture+ icon.
- Tap the checkbox in the top left corner to save your screenshot.
We hope, now you are able to take the screenshot on your LG G5 SE smartphone. If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know in comments.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.