Galaxy S4 is one of the best selling phones by Samsung when it was launched to compete with the iPhones.
How To Take A Screenshot \ Screen Capture in Samsung Galaxy S4 :
Samsung Galaxy S4 has been one of the premium flagship phones of Samsung until it released its updated version Samsung Galaxy s5. It was well known as one of the best android phones in the market during its time. Let’s learn how to take a screenshot on galaxy s4.
Learn How to screenshot on Galaxy s4 :
Method 1 Screenshot Using hand motion Gesture :
- Now Go to the settings >> Motion option
- In that find Hand Motion option and choose that
- Choose Palm to Swipe and Capture. And tick the box.
- Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Method 2 Screenshot Using Shortcuts Keys :
Let’s learn how to Screenshot on S4 Using Shortcut Buttons
- To capture the screen image, press the Power and Home buttons together and hold them.
- When the screenshot is captured, the shutter sound will be heard.
This method is the same as in note II and also in Galaxy S 2 too. So this will work on those mobiles too.
You might also like to read How To Take Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S5. Let us know in the comments if you have any problems.