IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Acer beTouch E210. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Acer beTouch E210.
Note: If your Acer beTouch E210 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Acer beTouch E210
- Open the Settings app on your Acer beTouch E210.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Acer beTouch E210.
2. Check Acer beTouch E210 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Acer Phone dialer app on Acer beTouch E210.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Acer device IMEI number on your Acer beTouch E210 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Acer beTouch E210 here.