Is your Liquid mt’s screen frozen and your touch screen is unresponsive? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Acer Liquid mt without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Acer Liquid mt in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Acer Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: Acer Liquid mt
Also read: Tutorials for Acer Liquid mt
How To Soft Reset Acer Liquid mt
- To soft reset Acer Liquid mt, Press and hold the Power / Sleep button for 5 seconds.
- You will get feedback or vibration on your Acer smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Acer mobile restarts and you will see the boot screen.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Acer smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Acer Liquid mt smartphone.
Also, read more Acer Liquid mt tutorials.
How To Force Restart Acer Liquid mt?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Liquid mt device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Acer device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Down button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your Liquid mt device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Acer device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Acer force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Acer Liquid mt.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Acer Liquid mt. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Acer article on social media if you found it helpful.