Scanning QR Codes is important nowadays with the increasing use of QR codes at every places. QR Code scan on alcatel Pulsemix smartphone is easy and only takes a few simple steps.
Phone name: alcatel Pulsemix
Nowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR Code using your alcatel Pulsemix Device running Alcatel UI Android versions.
How to Scan QR Code on alcatel Pulsemix
- Open your Google Play Store App on your alcatel Pulsemix.
- Now open QR Scanner and barcode scanner app on your mobile.
- Open the Alcatel Camera App on your alcatel Pulsemix.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Use QR Code Scanner on alcatel Pulsemix
After the QR Code Scanner app is installed on Alcatel Pulsemix, Open the Scanner camera App and point your camera to the QR Code you want to read and the camera will display the result as a Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on Alcatel Pulsemix
- Open your Notification panel on your alcatel Pulsemix.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
For older Alcatel Phones
For older phones which are running older version of android these inbuilt QR scanner may not be available so check out these QR code scanner apps on the Google play store and install one of them. After installing use the app to scan the QR code on your alcatel Pulsemix.
I hope you were able to scan a QR code on alcatel Pulsemix using our tutorial. Also, don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below.