Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Allview A5 Duo is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Allview smartphone or tablet.
Name: Allview A5 Duo
Take Screenshot on A5 Duo
- On your Allview A5 Duo phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your A5 Duo together and release them after 3 to 5 seconds.
- If your Allview device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button simultaneously to take a screenshot.
- You will see the screenshot animation along with vibration and you will also see a screenshot thumbnail floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Allview devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Allview A5 Duo.
Screenshot on Allview A5 Duo Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Allview A5 Duo to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Allview screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Scrolling Screenshot on Allview A5 Duo?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Allview A5 Duo, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your A5 Duo.
Where are the screenshots saved location on Allview A5 Duo?
- Your Allview A5 Duo screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Allview and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Allview A5 Duo Specifications
Allview A5 Duo has a 4.0″ display, runs on null and came with Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) ,and Mali-400. It has 512MB RAM and a 1700mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Allview A5 Duo.
Also Read: Tutorials for Allview A5 Duo.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.