IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your Allwatch V. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview Allwatch V.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview Allwatch V – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview Allwatch V.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Allwatch V.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check Allwatch V IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on Allwatch V.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview Allwatch V device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview Allwatch V here.