Is your AX501Q’s screen frozen and your touch screen is unresponsive? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Allview AX501Q without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot your Allview AX501Q when the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when the Android OS is not responding. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Allview Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: Allview AX501Q
Also read: Tutorials for Allview AX501Q
How To Soft Reset On Allview AX501Q
- To soft reset your Allview AX501Q, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- You will get feedback or vibration on your Allview smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Allview mobile restarts and you will see the boot screen.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Allview smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Allview AX501Q smartphone.
Also, read more Allview AX501Q tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on Allview AX501Q?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen AX501Q device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Allview device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart your Allview device, Press and Hold down the Sleep / Wake / Power button along with the Volume Down button together for about 5 seconds. Or Use the Volume up + Power button on older models.
- Your AX501Q device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Allview device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Allview force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Allview AX501Q.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Allview AX501Q. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Allview article on social media if you found it helpful.