Is your Allview E4 stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to Hard Reset Allview E4 (a.k.a factory reset)? You are in the right article.
Name : Allview E4
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Allview E4 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Allview smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Allview E4.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Allview E4
- Charge your mobile to at least 10% before doing hard rest on your Allview E4.
- Shutdown your Allview device and press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously for a few seconds or the Volume Up + Power button on older Allview phone models.
- If your phone has a home button then press Home Button + Volume Down or UP button.
- Leave them both when you see the Allview logo.
- Now the device will enter Allview Android Recovery Mode. Now use Volume buttons to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option and use the Power key to confirm.
- Your Allview phone’s data and the cache will be wiped. Note that this operation cannot be restored.
- You will see the “Wipe all User data” message. Now to Confirm again use the Volume down button to navigate to the “Yes” option and confirm with the Power button.
- Your Allviewphone will now show the “Wiping Data / Formatting Data” Message. After a few minutes, the hard reset or master reset process will be completed.
- Now select “Reboot System Now” (Restart) in recovery mode and press the Power button to restart E4. You will see the Allview Android Setup Screen.
How To Do Factory Reset on Allview E4 with Settings App
- If your Allview E4 is running On Android N, Android Oreo, and above go to the Settings, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe Data Or Factory Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Data Reset pr Factory Reset option.
- Then select the Factory Reset / Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account on your Allview device.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button and confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- That’s it, the factory reset on your Allview E4 is completed.
Also, don’t forget to share your valuable comments below, and share this Allview E4 tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Allview E4.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.