IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your Simply S5. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview Simply S5.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview Simply S5 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview Simply S5.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Simply S5.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check Simply S5 IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on Simply S5.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview Simply S5 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview Simply S5 here.