Is your Viva H7 LTE’s screen frozen and your touch screen is unresponsive? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Allview Viva H7 LTE without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot your Allview Viva H7 LTE when the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when the Android OS is not responding. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Allview Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: Allview Viva H7 LTE
Also read: Tutorials for Allview Viva H7 LTE
How To Soft Reset On Allview Viva H7 LTE
- To soft reset your Allview Viva H7 LTE, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- You will get feedback or vibration on your Allview smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Allview mobile restarts and you will see the boot screen.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Allview smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Allview Viva H7 LTE smartphone.
Also, read more Allview Viva H7 LTE tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on Allview Viva H7 LTE?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Viva H7 LTE device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Allview device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart your Allview device, Press and Hold down the Sleep / Wake / Power button along with the Volume Down button together for about 5 seconds. Or Use the Volume up + Power button on older models.
- Your Viva H7 LTE device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Allview device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Allview force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Allview Viva H7 LTE.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Allview Viva H7 LTE. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Allview article on social media if you found it helpful.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.