IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your W1i. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview W1i.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview W1i – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview W1i.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of W1i.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check W1i IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on W1i.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview W1i device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview W1i here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.