IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your X2 Soul Style. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview X2 Soul Style.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview X2 Soul Style – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview X2 Soul Style.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of X2 Soul Style.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check X2 Soul Style IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on X2 Soul Style.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview X2 Soul Style device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview X2 Soul Style here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.