Do you want to record your iPad 10.2 (2020) screen and save it as a video file to upload to youtube or send via email? It can be done with the built-in screen recording feature on your iPad Pro.
iPad Name : iPad 10.2 (2020)
Screen recording on your iPad 10.2 (2020) along with audio can be helpful when you wanted to record your mobile gameplay or to show someone how to do something via your mobile.
There is a screen recording feature built into iOS 11 and newer operating systems. Let’s learn how to Screen Record on your iPad 10.2 (2020)
How To Screen Record on iPad 10.2 (2020) with Audio
- With this tutorial, you can record your screen On your iPad 10.2 (2020). First, we need to Enable the Screen recording option on your iPad 10.2 (2020).
- Go to the Settings app. Scroll down and select the Control Center option.
- Then click on Customize controls and under more control find and select Screen recording option by clicking on the plus sign on the left of the feature.
- Now it’s added to the Control Center, swipe down from the top right of the iPad screen to access it, and click on the round screen recording icon to start recording.
- Now on the top left, there will be a red icon showing the screen recording time.
- To stop the screen recording tap on the red timer and click on “Stop” on the popup window that appears.
- Your screen recording will now be saved and a notification will show which you can click to access the recorded video file.
Screen Record on iPad 10.2 (2020) with Audio
- By default, your iPad Pro’s microphone audio will not be recorded on your screen recording.
- So to enable the microphone audio on your iPad Pro, Go to the control center and long-press the screen recording icon for 2 to 4 seconds and the recording options will popup.
- Now click on the microphone Audio icon to enable it. Now the icon will turn red indicating the audio is enabled for screen recording on your iPad 10.2 (2020).
- Click on Start recording and it will show a 3-second countdown to start the screen recording.
Where will the Screen Recording be saved on iPad 10.2 (2020)?
Once the screen recording is finished on your iPad 10.2 (2020), You will get a notification that the screen recording has been saved to your Photos app. You can click on it to take it to your recent recording location or you can find it under the Screen Recording folder or on All photos on your Photos app.
Record video while playing music on iPad 10.2 (2020)
- Play the music you wanted to record on apple music or youtube music and go to the camera app on your iPad 10.2 (2020).
- Stay on the photo mode and Now click and hold the camera shutter button until it starts recording and swipe it to the right to the lock icon.
- Now it will start recording video while the music is playing on your device.
I hope this article was helpful for screen recording on iPad 10.2 (2020).
Comment below and also don’t forget to read more related tutorials for your iPad.