Taking a screenshot on your Apple iPad Air (2019) will be helpful when you are reading news or article and what to share a screenshot with your friends on social media. Taking a screenshot (a.k.a print screenshot or screen capture ) on your iPad Air (2019) is easy and is only a few simple steps.
Name : iPad Air (2019)
How To Take Screenshot On iPad Air (2019)
- On your iPad Air (2019), Go to the Screen / App Screen that you wanted to take a screenshot.
- Then when you are ready, press the Home button and then quickly press the Power button at the same time.
- You will see a quick white flash notifying you that the screenshot has been taken.
- The screenshot will be automatically be saved in the screenshot folder on your photo gallery in iPad Photos App.
- There will also be a floating screenshot window that you can click to edit and share your screenshot on email and social media apps such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
iPad Air (2019) Screenshot Using Assistive Touch
- On your iPad Air (2019), go to Settings >> Accessibility >> Touch > Assistive touch ( Just Assistive touch on older iOS versions) and enable it .
- Then choose Customize Top Level Menu and then Choose Custom Icon.
- Now choose the Screenshot icon from the list. Now the screenshot function is added to assistive touch.
- Go to the screen of the app or website you want to take a screenshot of on your iPad Air (2019).
- When you are ready Tap on the Assistive touch >> tap on device >> select more (If you don’t see the screenshot icon on the top).
- Now tap on the floating Assistive touch button and select the device screenshot option to capture the screen that you are on.
How do you take a screenshot on iPad Air (2019)?
On your iPad Air (2019) press the power button and the home button at the same time. Leave it when you see your iPad screen flash. Now your screenshot is taken.
If your lock button on your iPad Air (2019) is not working taking a screenshot will be a little difficult. Instead, you can use the assistive touch software feature.
Where will be the screenshot saved on iPad Air (2019) Plus?
After taking your screenshot on iPad Air (2019), it will be saved automatically inside the gallery app on your iPad Photos App.
About Apple iPad Air (2019)
Your Apple iPad Air (2019) has a 5.5″ screen with a iOS 12.1.3, upgradable to iPadOS 13.4.1 processor ,Apple GPU (4-core graphics) and 3GB RAM. Your iPad Air (2019) came with iOS 12.1.3, up to iPadOS 13.4.1 Operating System.
I hope our detailed screenshot tutorial for iPad Air (2019) was helpful. Do share our tutorial on social media.
If you had any problems while taking a screenshot of your iPad Air (2019), do comment below.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.