Doing a software or system update on your Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Apple iPad device. Also, recent Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On the recent Apple iPad models, iPadOS 13 runs better than the older iPadOS versions. Apple’s new iPadOS14 updates will come along with the release of the iPhone 12 series in October 2020. iPadOS is available for Public Testing now in both Public Beta and Developer beta profiles.
Let’s learn how to get the Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) new update file and install it.
How To Update Software to iPadOS 14 On iPad Pro 10.5 (2017)
1. To update your Apple iPadOS to the latest version on your Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017), unlock your iPad using Touch ID or Face ID.
2. Now find and open the Settings App on your iPad Pro 10.5 (2017).
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Apple iPadOS software using your mobile or Wifi data on Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017).
5. If an Apple iPadOS software update is available on Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017), you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Apple iPad will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some iPadOS software updates.
Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) software?
If your Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017)?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017).
- Try using iTunes to do an iPad Backup Restore or update to the latest iPadOS update.
- Try restarting your iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) and try the iPadOS software update again.
How to update to iPadOS 14 beta on Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017)?
Once Beta is introduced On your Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) device, in order to update to iPadOS 14 Developer Beta or Public beta, register as a tester or developer on the Apple Developer Beta website, and then once the beta version is available, you can download it on your device.
How to update to iPadOS14on Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017)?
When iPadOS 14 is released widely to the public, to get iPadOS14 on your Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the latest iPadOS 14 version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017).
Also, read our other tutorials for Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) here on our website.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.