Doing a software update or OS upgrade on your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max is required to keep your iPhone 12 Pro Max secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Apple iPhone device. Also, recent Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Software versions run better than previous iOS versions due to optimizations.
Apple has released iOS16 public beta to the public. This public beta will have lesser bugs and crashes than the beta profiles.
On recent Apple iPhones, the iOS 16 runs better than the older iOS 15 versions. Apple’s new iOS 16 update will come along with the release of the iPhone 14 series in September or October of 2022.
But iOS16 Public Beta is now available for with the use of the Public Beta profiles.
Let’s learn how to get the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max new ios16 public beta update file and install it.
Is your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max compatible to install iOS 16: iOS16 is supported
How To Install iOS 16 Public Beta On iPhone 12 Pro Max
1. To update your Apple iOS to the iOS16 Public beta version on your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max, unlock your iPhone using Touch ID or Face ID.
2. Open safari browser and go to https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/welcome. Now login or click on join now and use your apple id to login. Now you will see the public beta page.
3. In this page under Get started heading , find and click on the Enroll your iOS device link. Now you will asked to backup your device first and then download the public beta profile and install it on your iPhone 12 Pro Max. Click on the install profile button.
4. Then, in your app home screen, find and open the Settings App on your iPhone. Then select and tap on the Software Update option. Or Search for the Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar at the top.
5. Now Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Apple iOS software using your mobile or Wi-Fi data on Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
6. The iOS 16 public beta software update when available on Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
7. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the iOS 16 Public Beta update process. After downloading, your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max device will restart and the update will be completed.
8. Now your Apple iPhone will be installed and updated to the latest iOS 16 Public beta OS with recent changes and security patches.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max software to IOS16 Public Beta?
If your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max device has the iOS 16 Public Beta software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix iOS 16 Public Beta Software update problem on Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max?
- To fix the iOS 16 Public Beta software update problem, try a soft restart of your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Try using iTunes to do an iPhone Restore or update to the latest iOS update.
- Try restarting your iPhone 12 Pro Max and try the iOS software update again.
How to install iOS 16 Public beta on Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max?
Once iOS Beta is introduced On your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max device, in order to update to iOS 16 Developer Beta or Public beta, register as a tester or developer on the Apple Developer Beta website, and then once the beta version is available, you can download it and install it on your device.
How to update to iOS 16 on Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max?
When iOS16 Public is released widely to the public, to get iOS16 public on your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the latest iOS16 version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max to the latest iOS16 public beta.
Also, read our other tutorials for Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max here on our website.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.