Scanning QR Codes on Apple iPhone 5c device is easy and only takes a few simple steps. Apple smartphones running Apple’s iOS provide various methods for scanning a QR code.
Phone name: iPhone 5cNowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product-related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR codes using your Apple iPhone 5c Device running Apple iOS 10 to 14 versions.
How to Use QR Code Scanner on Apple iPhone 5c
- Go to the Settings app on your Apple iPhone 5c.
- Then choose General > About > Software version. Check if it’s 11.0 and higher.
- Go to main settings page and select the Camera app.
- On the camera ap settings page, make sure that you have enabled the Scan QR Code option.
- Now go to the camera app on your iPhone and go to the Photo mode.
- Now point your camera to the QR code. Now the QR code will be read and the website URL will be shown like Website QR code Open in safari.
- You just have to tap it to open the webpage on your safari browser.
- Open the iOS Stock Camera App on your iPhone 5c.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- In the Camera setting menu under the Intelligent features options, you will find the “Scan QR Codes” Option.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Scan QR Code on Apple iPhone 5cAfter the QR Code Scanner option is enabled on Apple iPhone 5c, Open the camera App and you can point your camera to a QR Code and the camera will display the Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Toggle on Apple iPhone 5c
- Open your toggle panel on your iPhone 5c.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning QR code using your camera.
For older Apple PhonesFor older phones which are running an older versions of android these inbuilt QR scanners may not be available so check out these QR code scanner apps on the Apple store and install one of them. After installing use the app to scan the QR code on your Apple iPhone 5c.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.