Scanning QR Codes on Apple iPhone 7 Plus smartphone is easy and only takes a few simple steps.
Phone name: iPhone 7 PlusNowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR Code using your Apple iPhone 7 Plus Device running Apple iOS 10 to 14 versions.
How to Use QR Code Scanner on Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Go to the Settings app on your Apple iPhone 7 Plus.
- Then choose General > About > Software version. Check if it’s 11.0 and higher.
- Go to main settings page and select the Camera app.
- On the camera ap settings page, make sure that you have enabled the Scan QR Code option.
- Now go to the camera app on your iPhone and go to the Photo mode.
- Now point your camera to the QR code. Now the QR code will be read and the website URL will be shown like Website QR code Open in safari.
- You just have to tap it to open the webpage on your safari browser.
- Open the iOS Stock Camera App on your iPhone 7 Plus.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- In the Camera setting menu under the Intelligent features options, you will find the “Scan QR Codes” Option.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Scan QR Code on Apple iPhone 7 PlusAfter the QR Code Scanner option is enabled on Apple iPhone 7 Plus, Open the camera App and you can point your camera to a QR Code and the camera will display the Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Toggle on Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Open your toggle panel on your iPhone 7 Plus.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning QR code using your camera.