Do you want to know how to use the Split Screen on Apple iPhone X? Split-screen multitasking can be very useful for larger screen mobiles, which enables you to use two applications simultaneously side by side on your iPad or iPhone at the same time. For example, you can use WhatsApp on Top Window and use Google Chrome or safari in the other window to improve productivity. Let’s learn how to enable Split Screen multi-tasking on Apple iPhone X in this tutorial.
iOS doesn’t support split-screen multitasking on any of its iPhones. But it’s available on iPad OS. We can install an app to use a split screen for browsing websites on your Apple iPhone X.
How To Enable Split Screen On Apple iPhone X – Older Devices
1. Go to the Apple App Store on your Apple iPhone X device.
2. Then search for “Split Screen Multitasking” on the search bar and hit go. Or install this iPhone Multitasking App using this URL.
3. After installation of the Split Screen app on your Apple iPhone X, open it and click on the Split Screen button to start the multi-window experience.
4. Now you can open Twitter.com at the top and Google.com at the bottom. Mostly these Multi-window iOS apps only use web-based multitasking, so they can open websites in a multiscreen window but not native apps.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Apple iPhone X
5. To resize the Split screen apps, you can click and drag the center line separating the two apps.
6. You can also enable Dark Mode in the Multitasking app as well on your Apple iPhone X.
7. That’s it. You can now use multi-window while browsing websites on your iPhones.
If you liked our tutorial, don’t forget to share it on social media. Also, leave your valuable comments below. Also, let us know if you face any problem when using split multitasking options on Apple iPhone X.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.