Is your Asus Pegasus 2 Plus’s screen frozen and not responding? Do you want to know how to Soft Reset or Force Restart your Asus Pegasus 2 Plus without deleting any data?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Pegasus 2 Plus in these situations where the battery of the device cannot be removed without losing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
Name: Asus Pegasus 2 Plus
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Asus Pegasus 2 Plus or reboot using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Asus device.
How To Soft Reset Asus Pegasus 2 Plus
- Press your Pegasus 2 Plus’s Power or Sleep button for 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- A shutdown menu will popup. Click on restart.
- If that didn’t work, press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both keys when your Asus device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset or Restart without deleting any of your personal data on your device.
- That’s it you have successfully done a soft reset or force restart is now done on your Pegasus 2 Plus mobile.
Also, read more Asus Pegasus 2 Plus tutorials.
How To Force Restart Asus Pegasus 2 Plus?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 20 to 30 seconds until your Pegasus 2 Plus phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave both the buttons when your Pegasus 2 Plus phone restarts.
- You have successfully completed the Asus smartphone force restart process.
That’s it you have completed the Asus Pegasus 2 Plus Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Hope our tutorial was helpful. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.