When you want to save the screen of your Asus Zenfone 4 (2014), taking a screenshot or screen capture is very helpful. There are two main methods for taking a print screen on your Asus device.
1. Take a screenshot on Zenfone 4 (2014)
- Go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot on your Asus Zenfone 4 (2014) phone.
- Press and hold both the Volume Down and the Power / Sleep Button of your Asus phone at the same time and release it after a few seconds once you hear the screenshot sound.
- You will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older zenfone devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share button for WhatsApp, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Asus Zenfone 4 (2014).
2. Asus Zenfone 4 (2014) Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Asus Zenfone 4 (2014) to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the toggle options. Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Asus Zenfone screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Asus screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
Take Long screenshot on Asus Zenfone 4 (2014)?
- To take a long screenshot or scrolling screenshot on Asus Zenfone 4 (2014), Press and hold the power and volume down button to take the normal screenshot.
- Then click on the “Long screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the scrolling screenshot.
- Continue to tap the Long screenshot icon to continue scrolling. Don’t tap it again to stop the long screenshot.
- Your Zenfone scrolling screenshot is successfully captured.
Where are screenshots saved Asus Zenfone 4 (2014)?
- Your Asus Zenfone 4 (2014) screenshot will be saved on the screenshots folder location inside your Photos app.
- Open Photos app on your Asus and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, select the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Asus Zenfone 4 (2014)
Asus Zenfone 4 (2014) has a 4.0″ display, runs on Intel Atom Z2520 and came with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 4.4.2 (KitKat) ,and PowerVR SGX544MP2. It has 1GB RAM and a 1600mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Asus Zenfone 4 (2014).
Also Read: Tutorials for Asus Zenfone 4 (2014).
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.