IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your BLU Advance 4.0 L. There are two methods to check the IMEI code.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on BLU Advance 4.0 L.
1. How to Check IMEI number on BLU Advance 4.0 L
- Open the Settings app on your BLU Advance 4.0 L.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of BLU Advance 4.0 L.
- If your BLU Advance 4.0 L device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check BLU Advance 4.0 L IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your BLU Phone dialer app on BLU Advance 4.0 L.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the BLU device IMEI number on your BLU Advance 4.0 L device.
Also read other Tutorials for BLU Advance 4.0 L here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.