IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your BLU Dash 4.5. There are two methods to check the IMEI code.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on BLU Dash 4.5.
1. How to Check IMEI number on BLU Dash 4.5
- Open the Settings app on your BLU Dash 4.5.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of BLU Dash 4.5.
- If your BLU Dash 4.5 device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check BLU Dash 4.5 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your BLU Phone dialer app on BLU Dash 4.5.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the BLU device IMEI number on your BLU Dash 4.5 device.
Also read other Tutorials for BLU Dash 4.5 here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.