Do you want to download and play Fortnite on your BLU Dash Music? You can install and play Fortnite on your BLU Dash Music if your smartphone meets the minimum Fortnite hardware and software requirements as listed below.
BLU Dash Music Fortnite Minimum Requirements
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your BLU Dash Music Specifications
- OS: Android 2.3
- GPU: Adreno 200
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM7225A Snapdragon S1
- Memory: 256MB RAM
There is no separate BLU Dash Music fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
How To Download Fortnite on BLU Dash Music
- To download and install Fortnite on your BLU Dash Music, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Fortnite for Android” option. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your BLU Dash Music.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file and it will install the Epic Games launcher on your smartphone.
- Once The Epic launcher is installed, Open it and click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your BLU Dash Music device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite mobile game on BLU Dash Music.
Also Read: BLU Dash Music tutorials.
Install & Play Fortnite on BLU Dash Music from Google Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download Fortnite on your Dash Music device.
- On your BLU Dash Music, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link on your browser to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for the Fortnite Game on the search bar and click Go.
- The Fortnite app will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your BLU Dash Music device is compatible to run Fortnite.
BLU Dash Music Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on BLU Dash Music?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your BLU Dash Music device using our Fortnite tutorial.
How do I download Fortnite on BLU Dash Music?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your BLU Dash Music device and install the game using the install button.
Can you play Fortnite on BLU Dash Music?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on BLU Dash Music if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. BLU Dash Music runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and has 256MB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
Can you get free V-Bucks on BLU Dash Music?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on BLU Dash Music in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
How do I get V Bucks on my BLU Dash Music?
You can either buy V Bucks from the Fortnite app on your BLU Dash Music or you can complete some free challenges and level up on the free battle pass until you get some free V-Bucks on Fortnite Season 3.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your BLU Dash Music device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your BLU Dash Music device.
Do share the article on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read other Dash Music tutorials here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin