Scanning QR Codes is important nowadays with the increasing use of QR codes at every places. QR Code scan on BLU Elite 3.8 smartphone is easy and only takes a few simple steps.
Phone name: BLU Elite 3.8
Nowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR Code using your BLU Elite 3.8 Device running BLU UI Android versions.
How to Scan QR Code on BLU Elite 3.8
- Open your Google Play Store App on your BLU Elite 3.8.
- Now open QR Scanner and barcode scanner app on your mobile.
If your phone is updated to the latest Android 11 and Android 12 BLU Phones follow the below steps
- Open the BLU Camera App or QR Scanner App camera on your BLU Elite 3.8.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Use QR Code Scanner on BLU Elite 3.8
After the QR Code Scanner app is installed on BLU Elite 3.8, Open the Scanner camera App and point your camera to the QR Code you want to read and the camera will display the result as a Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on BLU Elite 3.8
- Open your Notification panel on your BLU Elite 3.8.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
For older BLU Phones
For older BLU phones which are running older version of android these inbuilt QR scanner may not be available so check out these QR code scanner apps on the Google play store and install one of them. After installing use the app to scan the QR code on your BLU Elite 3.8.
I hope you were able to scan a QR code on BLU Elite 3.8 using our tutorial. Also, don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below.