IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your BLU G60. There are two methods to check the IMEI code.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on BLU G60.
1. How to Check IMEI number on BLU G60
- Open the Settings app on your BLU G60.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of BLU G60.
- If your BLU G60 device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check BLU G60 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your BLU Phone dialer app on BLU G60.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the BLU device IMEI number on your BLU G60 device.
Also read other Tutorials for BLU G60 here.