Do you want to know how to use the Split Screen on BLU Studio G4? Split-screen multitasking can be very useful on larger screen mobiles which enables you to use two applications simultaneously side by side on your tablet or smartphone at the same time. For example, you can use WhatsApp on One Screen and use a browser in the other window to improve productivity. Let’s learn how to enable Split Screen multi-tasking on BLU Studio G4 in this tutorial.
BLU’s recent BLU UI based on Android 9 and 10 have a Split Screen feature built into it. We will learn how to activate or turn off this multi-window split feature on your BLU Studio G4.
Use Split Screen Multitasking in BLU Studio G4
1. To run two apps together in one screen access the Split Screen function on your BLU Studio G4, click on the Recent Apps window by click on the Recent App button if you using Navigation buttons or by using the Swipe up and hold gesture if you are using Gesture navigation.
6. To resize the Split screen apps you can click and drag the center line separating the two apps.
How To Enable Split Screen On BLU Studio G4 – Older Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your BLU Studio G4 device.
3. Now select any of the listed Dual Window Split Screen apps that you like and click on install.
4. After installation of the Split Screen app on your BLU Studio G4, Open it and click on the Split Screen button to start the multi-window experience. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for BLU Studio G4
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your valuable comments below. Also, let us know if you face any problem when using split multitasking options on BLU Studio G4.