Is your Coolpad 7296 stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset or Master Reset (Erase All Data) on your Coolpad 7296? You are reading the right article.
Name : Coolpad 7296
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Coolpad 7296 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Coolpad smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Coolpad 7296.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Coolpad 7296
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Coolpad 7296 before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Coolpad device is switched off , press and hold the Volume UP Key and Power button together for a short time. ( Do this when your Coolpad phone is stuck or when you forget your password)
- Leave them both when you see the Coolpad Recovery boot logo.
- If you see Android with No Command option. Quickly press the power button for a few seconds and tap and leave only the Volume up button at the same time.
- Now you will be in the CoolPad Android recovery Mode. Use the Volume buttons to choose the Wipe Data / Factory Reset option and press the Power / Lock button to confirm.
- Select the Yes button to confirm. Now your Coolpad smartphone will start the master reset process.
- Your Coolpad device will restart or select reboot once you have selected and completed the hard reset process.
- That’s it, your Coolpad 7296 will restart and the New Coolpad Initial Setup Screen will appear.
How To Factory Reset Coolpad 7296 using software
- If your Coolpad 7296 is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System>> Advanced>>Reset” option.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset settings.
- Then choose “Erase All Data / Factory Reset”.
- It will notify you that Everything on your phone will be completed erased so make sure you backup before doing this procedure.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Coolpad 7296.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset procedure for Coolpad 7296.
Also, share your valuable comments below, and don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Coolpad 7296.