Factory reset or Hard Reset of Fitbit Charge 4 is helpful to fix an issue with the Fitbit smartwatch. We can also do this to restore defaults, wipe all data, or to bypass screen lock on Fitbit Charge 4.
Device Name: Fitbit Charge 4
Let’s learn how to do that step by step. Note that doing a hard rest will erase all data on the Fitbit Charge 4 device. Make sure to do a backup of data if you wanted any data.
How To Hard Reset Fitbit Charge 4
- First switch on Fitbit Charge 4 by clicking on the power button.
- Now scroll down and find the settings option.
- Now click on the Settings icon to access the settings page.
- Scroll down again and find the “About” option and click on it.
- Now find and select the “Factory Reset” option.
- Tap on the Reset button on the “Reset this Fitbit” message window.
- Now the Fitbit Charge 4 will restart and the hard reset will be done.
- All the data on the Fitbit device will be erased and Fitbit Charge 4 will be restored to factory settings.
I hope this tutorial was helpful in hard reset of Fitbit Charge 4. Also, don’t forget to let us know your valuable comments below.