Do you want to install and play Fortnite on Google Pixel 3a? You can play Fortnite if your Google Pixel 3a smartphone meets the minimum Fortnite for mobile requirements as mentioned below.
Here is the Fortnite for mobile minimum requirements for Android devices.
- OS: Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or above.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM Minimum.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your Google Pixel 3a phone has the following specifications
- OS: Android 9.0, up to Android 10
- GPU: Adreno 615
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10 nm)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
There is no separate Google Pixel 3a fortnite.apk file for your smartphone.
Install Fortnite on Google Pixel 3a using Epic Launcher
- On your Google Pixel 3a, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the Fortnite for the Android app. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Google Pixel 3a.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the apk file downloaded to launch it to install the Fortnite launcher. Now the Fortnite launcher will open. Click on Fortnite game to download and install the game on your Google Pixel 3a smartphone.
- Now you can play the Fortnite game on Google Pixel 3a smartphone.
Also Read: Google Pixel 3a tutorials here.
How To Install Fortnite on Google Pixel 3a Using Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the App Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download it on your Pixel 3a device.
- On your Google Pixel 3a smartphone, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly to install Fortnite.
- Now on the play store app, search for Fortnite on the search option.
- The Fortnite app will show up click on the install button to install it directly from the app store.
- Now after the game is installed, you can launch the Fortnite app and start playing the game if your Google Pixel 3a phone is running android 8 and has 4GB of ram.
Google Pixel 3a Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on Google Pixel 3a?
How do I download Fortnite on my Pixel 3a?
Can I play Fortnite on Google Pixel 3a?
How do I install Fortnite on unsupported devices?
I hope you were able to download and play the Fortnite game on your Google Pixel 3a smartphone.
Let us know in the comments below if you are facing any issue while installing Fortnite on your Pixel 3a phone.
Do share the article on social media if it was helpful.
Also, read other Google Pixel 3a tutorials here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.