IMEI number or IMEI Serial code are used for checking your device’s warranty and other information related to your Google Pixel 4a. There are two methods for checking the IMEI code on any mobile smartphones or tablets.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Google Pixel 4a. The first IMEI method is Using the Settings application and the second method is using the Dialer App.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Google Pixel 4a
- Open the Settings app on your Google Pixel 4a.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Google Pixel 4a.
- If your Google Pixel 4a device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check Google Pixel 4a IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Google’s Phone dialer app on Google Pixel 4a.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy your Google device IMEI number on your Google Pixel 4a. Also, leave your valuable comments below if this tutorial helped you or if you face any other issues.
Also read other Tutorials for Google Pixel 4a here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.