Do you want to download and play Fortnite on your HTC DROID DNA? You can download and play Fortnite on your HTC DROID DNA if your smartphone meets the minimum Fortnite hardware and software requirements as listed below.
HTC DROID DNA Fortnite Minimum Requirements
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your HTC DROID DNA Specifications
- OS: Android 4.1, up to 4.2, Sense UI 4+
- GPU: Adreno 320
- CPU: Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro
- Memory: 2GB RAM
There is no separate HTC DROID DNA fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
Download, Install & Play Fortnite on HTC DROID DNA
- To download and install Fortnite on your HTC DROID DNA, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL on your mobile.
- Then click on the “Android” option and proceed with the download process to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your HTC DROID DNA.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on “Allow access” to download it.
- If you are getting unknown apps cannot be installed error or the unidentified developer error, then go to Settings >> Apps & Notification >> Advanced Settings >> Special App Access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installation App).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file and it will install the Epic Games launcher on your HTC smartphone.
- Once The Epic launcher is installed, Open it and click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your HTC DROID DNA device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite mobile game on HTC DROID DNA.
Also Read: HTC DROID DNA tutorials.
Install Fortnite on HTC DROID DNA from Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store App on your HTC DROID DNA, or if you are on a desktop or mobile browser visit this Fortnite for mobile Play Store link to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for the “Fortnite Game” on the search bar and click Go.
- The Fortnite Game will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Google Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your HTC DROID DNA device is compatible to run Fortnite.
HTC DROID DNA Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I Install Fortnite on HTC DROID DNA?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your HTC DROID DNA device using our Fortnite tutorial.
Can you play Fortnite on HTC DROID DNA?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on HTC DROID DNA if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. HTC DROID DNA runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 4.2 (Jelly Bean), Sense UI 4+ and has 2GB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
How To Download Fortnite on HTC DROID DNA?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your HTC DROID DNA device and install the game using the install button.
How To Get Free V-Bucks on HTC DROID DNA?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on HTC DROID DNA in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your HTC DROID DNA device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on HTC DROID DNA device.
Also, don’t forget to share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read other DROID DNA tutorials here.