Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your HTC Evo 4G+ is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your HTC smartphone.
Name: HTC Evo 4G+
How To Take A Screenshot on HTC Evo 4G+
- On your HTC Evo 4G+ phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Buttons on your Evo 4G+ simultaneously. If your HTC device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at once to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older HTC devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for HTC Evo 4G+.
Screenshot on HTC Evo 4G+ Using the Print Screen Button
- Open the screen on your HTC Evo 4G+ that you want to capture.
- Swipe down from the top of your HTC notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your HTC screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification. You will also see a floating screenshot which you can click to edit and share.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your HTC Photos app.
Take A Long Screenshot on HTC Evo 4G+?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on HTC Evo 4G+, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use the hardware buttons.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then click on the Long Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your HTC Evo 4G+.
Where are screenshots saved on HTC Evo 4G+?
- Your HTC Evo 4G+ screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or HTC Gallery App and tap the Albums
- Choose the HTC Screenshot folder inside the Albums to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About HTC Evo 4G+
HTC Evo 4G+ has a 4.3″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon S3 and came with Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread), upgradable to 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Sense UI 3 ,and Adreno 220. It has 1GB RAM and a 1730mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a HTC Evo 4G+ screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for HTC Evo 4G+.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.