Do you want to know how to record the screen on HTC One mini 2? Screen Recording can be helpful to convey a message on your mobile to your colleague easily. Let’s learn how to video capture or Screen Record on HTC One mini 2 in this tutorial.
With the latest release of Android Q (HTC UI 10) or Android R (HTC UI 11), there is an inbuilt screen recording option on HTC devices. Let’s learn how you can use that to record your screen and also your audio.
HTC One mini 2 Supports Android 4.4.2, Sense UI Operating System. So the screenshot process is different based on the Android OS version. Let’s learn how to record screen with different methods one by one.
Screen Record on HTC One mini 2 With Inbuilt Screen Recording
1. To access the screen recording function on your HTC One mini 2, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
2. Then single tap on the Screen Recording Toggle to start recording or long-press on the Screen recording toggle function to open recording settings.
3. You can now change screen recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
4. Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
5. You can also select the recording of selfie video size on the screen recording settings from Small to Large by moving the slider.
6. When you are done setting up the Screen recorder, click on the Screen Recording toggle to start the recording.
7. You will see a screen record timer at the top right of your screen.
8. To stop it open the HTC notification panel again and click on the Screen recording Stop button.
9. The screen recording will be saved automatically on your HTC Gallery App or Google Photos App inside the Screen Recordings Folder.
10. You can now share the recorded video content on social media like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
On older HTC devices, the inbuilt screen recording option is not available. So we need to download a third-party application to record your device’s screen.
Record Screen on HTC One mini 2 With A Screen Recording App
1. Open the Google Play Store on your HTC One mini 2 device.
2. Then search for “Screen Recording App with audio” on the search bar and hit go. Or Go to this Google Play Store URL directly on your desktop or mobile browser.
3. Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
4. After installation of the Screen Recording app, Open the Screen Recorder app and click on the start button to start the screen recording. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself like Record, Pause, and Stop.
5. That’s it, you have successfully recorded your HTC One mini 2 screen with our tutorial.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for HTC One mini 2
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when recording your screen on HTC One mini 2.