IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your HTC One S C2. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on HTC One S C2.
Note: If your HTC One S C2 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on HTC One S C2
- Open the Settings app on your HTC One S C2.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of HTC One S C2.
2. Check HTC One S C2 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your HTC Phone dialer app on HTC One S C2.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the HTC device IMEI number on your HTC One S C2 device.
Also read other Tutorials for HTC One S C2 here.