Doing a software or system update on your HTC P4350 is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your HTC smart device. Also, recent HTC P4350 Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent HTC devices, the HTC UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. HTC’s new UI update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the HTC P4350 new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On HTC P4350
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your HTC P4350, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest HTC software using your mobile or Wifi data on HTC P4350.
5. If an HTC software update is available on HTC P4350, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your HTC P4350 device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your HTC smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your HTC P4350 makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
HTC P4350 Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my HTC P4350 software?
If your HTC P4350 device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on HTC P4350?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your HTC P4350.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on HTC P4350?
On your HTC P4350 device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the HTC website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on HTC P4350?
If Android 11 is made available on your HTC P4350 you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( HTC UI 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating HTC P4350.
Also, read our other tutorials for HTC P4350 here on our website.