Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your HTC Touch Cruise is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your HTC smartphone.
Name: HTC Touch Cruise
How To Take A Screenshot on HTC Touch Cruise
- On your HTC Touch Cruise phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Buttons on your Touch Cruise simultaneously. If your HTC device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at once to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older HTC devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for HTC Touch Cruise.
Screenshot on HTC Touch Cruise Using the Print Screen Button
- Open the screen on your HTC Touch Cruise that you want to capture.
- Swipe down from the top of your HTC notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your HTC screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification. You will also see a floating screenshot which you can click to edit and share.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your HTC Photos app.
Take A Long Screenshot on HTC Touch Cruise?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on HTC Touch Cruise, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use the hardware buttons.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then click on the Long Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your HTC Touch Cruise.
Where are screenshots saved on HTC Touch Cruise?
- Your HTC Touch Cruise screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or HTC Gallery App and tap the Albums
- Choose the HTC Screenshot folder inside the Albums to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About HTC Touch Cruise
HTC Touch Cruise has a 2.8″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM7200 and came with Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional ,and Adreno 130. It has 128MB RAM and a 1350mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a HTC Touch Cruise screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for HTC Touch Cruise.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.