Do you want to download and play Fortnite on your HTC U Play? You can download and play Fortnite on your HTC U Play if your smartphone meets the minimum Fortnite hardware and software requirements as listed below.
HTC U Play Fortnite Minimum Requirements
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your HTC U Play Specifications
- OS: Android 6.0
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- CPU: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 (28 nm)
- Memory: 3/4GB RAM
There is no separate HTC U Play fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
Download, Install & Play Fortnite on HTC U Play
- To download and install Fortnite on your HTC U Play, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL on your mobile.
- Then click on the “Android” option and proceed with the download process to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your HTC U Play.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on “Allow access” to download it.
- If you are getting unknown apps cannot be installed error or the unidentified developer error, then go to Settings >> Apps & Notification >> Advanced Settings >> Special App Access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installation App).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file and it will install the Epic Games launcher on your HTC smartphone.
- Once The Epic launcher is installed, Open it and click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your HTC U Play device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite mobile game on HTC U Play.
Also Read: HTC U Play tutorials.
Install Fortnite on HTC U Play from Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store App on your HTC U Play, or if you are on a desktop or mobile browser visit this Fortnite for mobile Play Store link to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for the “Fortnite Game” on the search bar and click Go.
- The Fortnite Game will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Google Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your HTC U Play device is compatible to run Fortnite.
HTC U Play Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I Install Fortnite on HTC U Play?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your HTC U Play device using our Fortnite tutorial.
Can you play Fortnite on HTC U Play?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on HTC U Play if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. HTC U Play runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and has 3/4GB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
How To Download Fortnite on HTC U Play?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your HTC U Play device and install the game using the install button.
How To Get Free V-Bucks on HTC U Play?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on HTC U Play in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your HTC U Play device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on HTC U Play device.
Also, don’t forget to share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read other U Play tutorials here.