Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Huawei Ascend GX1 is very helpful, when you want to save the screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking screenshots ( Print Screen ) on your Huawei devices.
Name: Huawei Ascend GX1
1. Take a screenshot on Ascend GX1
- On your Huawei Ascend GX1, locate the screen that you want to screen capture.
- Press and hold down both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Huawei device at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will see an animation and hear the screenshot sound letting you know that the screenshot has been taken.
- You will also see a floating screenshot on the bottom left for a few seconds ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ).
- Click on the floating screenshot image to View or Edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Huawei devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Huawei Ascend GX1.
2. Screenshot On Huawei Ascend GX1 without Home Button
- Locate the screen on your Huawei Ascend GX1 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down to access the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Huawei screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Huawei screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Huawei Ascend GX1?
- In order to take a long screenshot or Scrolling screenshot on Huawei Ascend GX1, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Ascend GX1.
Where are screenshots saved on Huawei Ascend GX1?
- Your Huawei Ascend GX1 screenshots will be saved inside the Screenshots folder on the Huawei Gallery app.
- Open the Huawei Gallery app on your Ascend GX1 and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Open the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots already taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Huawei Ascend GX1
Huawei Ascend GX1 has a 6.0″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm) and came with Android 4.4 (KitKat) ,and Adreno 306. It has 1GB RAM and a 3500mAh battery.
That’s it, you have taken a screenshot on your Huawei Ascend GX1.
Also Read: Tutorials for Huawei Ascend GX1.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.