Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 is very helpful, when you want to save the screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking screenshots ( Print Screen ) on your Huawei devices.
Name: Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0
1. Take a screenshot on MediaPad T1 7.0
- On your Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0, locate the screen that you want to screen capture.
- Press and hold down both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Huawei device at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will see an animation and hear the screenshot sound letting you know that the screenshot has been taken.
- You will also see a floating screenshot on the bottom left for a few seconds ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ).
- Click on the floating screenshot image to View or Edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Huawei devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0.
2. Screenshot On Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 without Home Button
- Locate the screen on your Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down to access the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Huawei screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Huawei screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0?
- In order to take a long screenshot or Scrolling screenshot on Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your MediaPad T1 7.0.
Where are screenshots saved on Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0?
- Your Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 screenshots will be saved inside the Screenshots folder on the Huawei Gallery app.
- Open the Huawei Gallery app on your MediaPad T1 7.0 and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Open the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots already taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0
Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 has a 7.0″ display, runs on Spreadtrum SC7731G and came with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), EMUI 3 ,and null. It has 1GB RAM and a 4100mAh battery.
That’s it, you have taken a screenshot on your Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0.
Also Read: Tutorials for Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.