Scanning QR Codes is important nowadays with the increasing use of QR codes at every places. QR Code scan on Infinix Hot 5 Lite smartphone is easy and only takes a few simple steps.
Phone name: Infinix Hot 5 Lite
Nowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR Code using your Infinix Hot 5 Lite Device running Infinix UI Android versions.
How to Scan QR Code on Infinix Hot 5 Lite
- Open your Google Play Store App on your Infinix Hot 5 Lite.
- Search for QR Code scanner and find the QR Code and Barcode Scanner (no ads) app and install it or go to this link on your computer.
- Now open QR Scanner and barcode scanner app on your mobile.
- Click on Scan using Camera option and select Allow while using the app option to scan the QR code image. Click on open to open website link.
If your phone is updated to the latest Android 11 and Android 12 Infinix Phones follow the below steps
- Open the Infinix Camera App or QR Scanner App camera on your Infinix Hot 5 Lite.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- In the Camera setting menu under the Intelligent features options, you will find the “Scan QR Codes” Option.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Use QR Code Scanner on Infinix Hot 5 Lite
After the QR Code Scanner app is installed on Infinix Hot 5 Lite, Open the Scanner camera App and point your camera to the QR Code you want to read and the camera will display the result as a Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on Infinix Hot 5 Lite
- Open your Notification panel on your Infinix Hot 5 Lite.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning QR code using your camera.
For older Infinix Phones
For older Infinix phones which are running older version of android these inbuilt QR scanner may not be available so check out these QR code scanner apps on the Google play store and install one of them. After installing use the app to scan the QR code on your Infinix Hot 5 Lite.
I hope you were able to scan a QR code on Infinix Hot 5 Lite using our tutorial. Also, don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below.