Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Intex aqua QWERTY is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Intex smartphone.
How To Take A Screenshot on Intex aqua QWERTY
- On your Intex aqua QWERTY phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Button simultaneously on Intex aqua QWERTY at the same time and release it after a few seconds. If your Intex device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button together to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot image to view or edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above. On older Intel smartphones just click on the notification to view the screenshot taken.
- After editing your Intex screenshot, you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Intex aqua QWERTY.
Take A Screenshot on Intex aqua QWERTY Using the Print Screen Button
- Go to the screen on your Intex aqua QWERTY to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down from the top of your Intex notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” option.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Intex screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification or tap to view the screenshot.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
Take A Long Screenshot on Intex aqua QWERTY?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on Intex aqua QWERTY, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use hardware keys.
- Then click on the Long Screenshot button to take the full page screenshot.
- When you want to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured and saved on your Intex aqua QWERTY.
Where are screenshots saved on Intex aqua QWERTY?
- Your Intex aqua QWERTY screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or Intex Gallery App and tap the Library bar icon.
- Find the Screenshot folder inside the library to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Intex aqua QWERTY
Intex aqua QWERTY runs on MediaTek MT6572AW 1.20 GHz
Number of cores: 2 and came with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It has 512 MB of RAM.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a Intex aqua QWERTY screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for Intex aqua QWERTY.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.