Is your Intex cloud N12’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Intex cloud N12 without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Intex cloud N12 in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Intex Device. Let’s learn how.
Also read: Tutorials for Intex cloud N12
How To Soft Reset Intex cloud N12
- To soft reset Intex cloud N12, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your Intex smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Switch Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power Key until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Intex device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Intex smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Intex cloud N12 smartphone.
Also, read more Intex cloud N12 tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on Intex cloud N12?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Intex cloud N12 device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Intex device for at least 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds. If it doesn’t work then hold down Power together with the Volume Up button together to enter recovery mode and restart from there.
- Your Intex cloud N12 device will vibrate and will start the soft restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Intex device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Intex cloud N12 force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Intex cloud N12.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive or lagging Intex cloud N12. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Intex tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.