Is your Intex Cloud Q11 stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset or Master Reset (Erase All Data) on your Intex Cloud Q11? You are reading the right article.
Name : Intex Cloud Q11
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Intex Cloud Q11 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Intex device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Intex Cloud Q11.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Intex Cloud Q11
- Charge your mobile to at least 30% and Hold the power button to Switch off your Intex Cloud Q11 before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Intex device is switched off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power Keys together for few seconds. ( Do this when your Intex phone is stuck or when you are locked out on lock screen when you forgot your password)
- Leave them both when you see the Intex boot logo.
- Now you will be in the Intex boot Mode. Use the Volume Up button to choose the Recovery Mode and press the Volume down or Power key to confirm.
- Select the Wipe Data / Factory Reset option with volume keys and press the Power button to confirm. Now your Intex smartphone will start the master reset process.
- Your Intex device will restart once the process is completed or select the reboot option.
- That’s it, your Intex Cloud Q11 will now show the Initial Intex Setup Screen to setup with factory default settings.
How To Software Factory Reset Intex Cloud Q11
- If your Intex Cloud Q11 is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System>> Advanced>>Reset” option.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset settings.
- Then choose “Erase All Data / Factory Reset”.
- It will notify you that Everything on your phone will be completed erased so make sure you backup before doing this procedure.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by tapping on the “Erase All Data / Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Intex Cloud Q11.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset procedure for Intex Cloud Q11.
Also, share your valuable comments below, and don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Intex Cloud Q11.