Doing a software or system update on your Lenovo Z6 Pro is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Lenovo device. Also, recent Lenovo Z6 Pro Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Lenovo devices, the Lenovo UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. Lenovo’s new UI update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Lenovo Z6 Pro new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Lenovo Z6 Pro
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Lenovo Z6 Pro, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Lenovo software using your mobile or Wifi data on Lenovo Z6 Pro.
5. If a Lenovo software update is available on Lenovo Z6 Pro, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your Lenovo Z6 Pro device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Lenovo smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Lenovo Z6 Pro makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Lenovo Z6 Pro software?
If your Lenovo Z6 Pro device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on Lenovo Z6 Pro?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Lenovo Z6 Pro.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Lenovo Z6 Pro?
On your Lenovo Z6 Pro device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Lenovo website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Lenovo Z6 Pro?
If Android 11 is made available on your Lenovo Z6 Pro you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( Lenovo UI 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Lenovo Z6 Pro.
Also, read our other tutorials for Lenovo Z6 Pro here on our website.