Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Lenovo ZUK Z1 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Lenovo smartphone or tablet.
Take Screenshot on ZUK Z1
- On your Lenovo ZUK Z1 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your ZUK Z1 together and release it after a few seconds.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Lenovo ZUK Z1.
Screenshot on Lenovo ZUK Z1 Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Lenovo ZUK Z1 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Lenovo screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Lenovo ZUK Z1?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Lenovo ZUK Z1, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your ZUK Z1.
Where are screenshots saved on Lenovo ZUK Z1?
- Your Lenovo ZUK Z1 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Lenovo and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Lenovo ZUK Z1 Specifications
Lenovo ZUK Z1 has a 5.5″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 (28 nm) and came with Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow) ,and Adreno 330. It has 3GB RAM and a 4100mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Lenovo ZUK Z1.
Also Read: Tutorials for Lenovo ZUK Z1.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.